Saturday, April 12, 2014

Welcome to my new site!

I don't know about you, but I enjoy sitting in an overstuffed chair, near a picture window and reading a book.  I'll have a cup of my favorite Earl Grey next to me.  Sometimes, I will look up from my book and stare out over the field behind my house...and just think.

I'd like to make this site an extension of that thought process.  Something I can write down and refer back to in the years to come.  Something that I can use to refresh my mind on what my musings were of today.

You are all welcome to read, and even comment, if the mood so strikes you.  However, I want to keep things light.  I'd like to avoid any trolling or other ugliness that seems to have taken over the internet today.

I guess you would say, I just want to keep things civil.

So grab a cup of your favorite tea, and lets get down to some serious pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment